Thanks for checking back for part two in our series on pest-proofing your home for the fall season. As your Monmouth County pest control company, we’re here to help you keep your house as pest-free as possible. We have even more tips that you can begin utilizing right away to protect your property.
More Pest-Proofing Tips
You’ll find that many of the actions you can take to prevent pests are really quite simple. For instance:
• Reduce the amount of hiding spaces near the exterior of your home that pests could have access to. Move firewood far away, keep your bushes trimmed, and get rid of any debris.
• Repair damaged screens in windows and doors. Also, install door sweeps to keep the space beneath your doorways secure.
• Check everything before bringing it inside your home. This includes boxes, and even bags from the grocery store.
• Don’t leave pet food dishes outside your home for a long time. Rodents love pet food.
• Install or repair gutters to make certain that they’re able to keep water away from your home.
Contact Your Monmouth County Pest Control Company For Assistance
Sometimes it doesn’t matter what you do, you’re still going to have pest control problems. That’s why you need the help of trusted professional exterminators. At Allison Pest Control we can assist you any time you run into a pest control problem. Contact us right away to get help.