When you’re working on preventing rodents from entering your home or garden, keep in mind that mice and rats aren’t the only pests to worry about. There are some other rodents that Allison Pest Control NJ deals with as well. These include the following:
• Norway rats: These rats are large with short tails. They live mainly on the ground and like to make their nests in basements and wood piles.
• Roof rats: These rats are smaller and have longer tails than Norway rats. They tend to be found in higher places, since they’re skilled climbers. You might find these pests in upper walls, attics, or trees.
• Mice: Mice are tiny enough to sneak through very small cracks. They make nests in a variety of places, including inside walls and cabinets. Mice are strongly attracted to food sources in your home, including people food and pet food.
• Moles: Moles feed on bugs, so you don’t have to worry about them dining on your garden. However, they can cause damage to the soil around plants with their digging.
• Meadow voles: These pests eat plants, tree bark and other vegetation, which can cause damage to your landscaping.
• Squirrels: Tree and ground squirrels can ruin your garden and damage your home if they build nests inside.
For help getting rid of these rodents, give Allison Pest Control NJ a call.