DIY Pest Control? Be Very Concerned About Poisoning

DIY Pest Control Can Be Costly
DIY Pest Control Can Be Costly

When you have a pest problem, it’s very tempting to try take care of it yourself. Hardware store shelves are chock full of chemicals that promise to solve your pest control problems. However, the pesticides commonly used to treat pest problems are dangerous and threatening to human health, as well as insects and rodents. Recently, a family vacationing in the Caribbean succumbed to poisoning that originated from pesticide treatment at their resort.

Children Are More Vulnerable

Children, in particular, are susceptible to chemicals of all kinds. When you consider that some ordinary household cleaning agents such as bleach and ammonia can cause respiratory issues in children, it’s easy to understand that stronger chemicals used to treat pests are equally or sometimes more dangerous.

Professionals Are Trained And Equipped

Professional pest control technicians don’t suffer from chemical poisoning because we have the appropriate gear and training to handle these strong chemicals. Our Monmouth County and Ocean County pest control team is also experienced enough to know exactly where to focus our extermination efforts in order to minimize your family’s exposure to both the pests and the chemicals.

When you have a pest control problem, whether it’s termites, rodents, ants, moths, spiders or anything else, please call us first for a free pest inspection before considering a DIY treatment. You’ll find our prices reasonable and our service outstanding. Your family’s health and safety is our primary concern.